Terms of Service
Last revised: (18 Oct 2017)
Please read these Terms of Service ("Terms", "Terms of Service") carefully before using the http://npicommunications.com website (the "Service") operated by Nand Persaud International Communications Inc. (NPIC) ("us", "we", or "our").
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
• All content, logos, images, etc. is the property of NPIC unless explicitly stated and maybe protected by copyright laws.
• NPIC reserves the right to disable access to it’s services in case of abuses.
• Only NPIC reserves the right to add or in way, alter any content on the website.
The user agrees not to directly use or use any third parties for the following:
• To try find any security vulnerabilities, access restricted content or carry out any other malicious activity.
• To download or use any logos, images or content without written permission from NPIC.
• To try to interfere or otherwise remove any content on the website.
• All personal information (email address, name, etc.) provided to us on our website is strictly confidential and will not be used without permission from the user.
External Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by NPIC.
NPIC has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that NPIC shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is done, we will try to provide at least 30 days' notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a revision will be determined at our sole discretion.